- • Provides their technical expertise in building a 3-tier web application. (Web)
- • Responsible in gathering, analyzing and rendering programming requirements, development and implementation of the product.
- • Participates in review sessions and contribute to system testing to ensure quality deliverables.
- • Responsible in the development of good quality products in a challenging timeframe.
- • Provides regular feedback to management on project status.
- • Contributes to the development and continuous review of appropriate practices, standards and guidelines on IT policies, project development and IT related information.
- • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, BS Computer Science, Computer Programming or equivalent.
- • Knowledgeable in Microsoft Visual Studio C#.net development platform (Web)
- • Has excellent and expertise level of knowledge in:
- • C#.NET (Web/SOAP/Rest API)
- • XML/JSON
- • LINQ (is a plus)
- • SQL (is a plus)
- • Experience in performance tuning/optimizing existing applications
- • Excellent programing skills to develop multiple kinds of web projects
- • Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions. Understands standard system development lifecycle and applies the company’s methodology effectively. Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve productivity and service to clients.
- • Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals and timelines. Be able to adhere to coding standards defined by the technology management. Accurately employs standard and logical development tools. Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- • Has basic knowledge in writing the four basic SQL statements and possess a good level of understanding basic relational database concepts.
- • Possesses knowledge of various database access methods.
- • Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- • Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces programming.
- • Recognizes the fundamental differences between the various Internet browsers.
- • Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and equipment maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- • Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- • Ability to communicate processes and program development to immediate superior and management.
Email your resume to: email@example.com